Friday, February 15, 2013

Church Ministry

This is how we travel to work, to church. If you saw the  roads you would understand why I’m showing you this. My first ride I did not understand the art of it.  Never sit on the bed of the truck....never! I was bouncing around...sprawled and rolled. The little kids had a good laugh. These people sit on the side, stand and barely hold on...its amazing


This is the little church in the mountains. They do a lot of memory work at this church.  I was put to shame by the fact that they learn a chapter a week!!  One 9 year old quoted  Revelation 14 last week.
This little 4-or-5-year-old guy quoted the first 8 verses of Ps. 91 this Sabbath and he can’t even read yet—his mother helps him.
This 15 year old memorizes 4 chapters a week...I think he’s one of those hidden prodigies or something....you ask him where almost anything is found in the bible and he knows.  In fact most people in this little church do.
I’ve heard some of the best sermons that I have ever heard from a 19 year old kid here.  Simple, unaffected and deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment