Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shopping in Santa Barbara

Me shopping in Santa Barbara. It was actually very cold that day. A cold front came in and I think we had some sort of a hurricane. These pictures just give you a glimpse of the town. The stores are really tiny here. It's almost dangerous trying to get around because the streets are so narrow, the cars go fast, and there are hardly any sidewalks.






People fix food right on the sidewalk and sell it. After I took a picture of this lady, she fixed me some green mangos, rubbed it down with salt, and offered it to me. I was told not to eat anything off the street, but I was kind of stuck after taking her picture, so I was forced to eat it and it didn't taste good at all! And she made me eat some more! So I said, "Bien, bien." So I lied, but I had to show my gratitude.










No comments:

Post a Comment