Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Bundles

​I have almost 100 baby bundles.  I have a diaper, a baby blanket, a onesie, hat and socks in each bundle.  My dear friend Malia came to the rescue and sewed about 50 reusable maternity napkins to put into the bundles for the mothers.  I added a toothbrush and toothpaste and a missionary tract.  Blessings overflowing!

Thank you, thank you, thank you and gracias also.  Because of your wonderful outpouring of love and support I can go to Honduras, and I can go bearing gifts for mothers and babies.  I am also taking colorful scrubs for the nurses, some hospital sheets for the beds, and fetal stethoscopes for the staff.  My favorite dentist gave me a couple hundred sample toothpaste tubes that the children in the villages would love to have.  God is so good, and He has worked through all of you to make this trip possible.  I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

A big thank you to Nashville First Church members who donated baby clothes.  A special thanks to my birthing partner Talitha and dear friend Bobbi S. for supporting me to answer the call.  Thank you to the Johns, the Riveras, Dean, the Hites, Nina, Mary H, Joan G, the Swains, Theryl D, Malia, Julan and David, Elisha, Sharilyn J, Raelynn P, Lydia M, and Pastor Santos.  God bless you all and I will miss you.

This is me making baby bundles


No comments:

Post a Comment